Last Updated on December 9, 2023 by admin
WP Job Manager – Extended Location 3.5.4 GPL Version
If you want to enhance the location functionality of your job site powered by WP Job Manager, you might want to use the WP Job Manager – Extended Location 3.5.4 plugin. This plugin allows you to use Google Places to auto-suggest locations when submitting a listing or searching for a job. You can also display a map with a marker for each job listing and enable geolocation to show jobs near the user’s location.
With this plugin, you can:
- Add a location field to the job submission form that uses Google Places API to suggest locations as the user types.
- Add a location field to the job search form that uses Google Places API to suggest locations as the user types and filter jobs by location.
- Add a map element to the job listing page that shows the exact location of the job on a Google Map with a marker and an info window.
- Add a map element to the job archive page that shows all the jobs on a Google Map with markers and info windows.
- Enable geolocation feature that detects the user’s location and shows jobs near them on the map and in the list.
- Customize the map settings, such as zoom level, map type, marker icon, info window content, and more.
Buy it from us!
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.