Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
WooSheets 7.5 GPL Version
Do you want to have a better control and overview of your WooCommerce orders in a single place? Do you want to save time and hassle by automating the order data export to Google Spreadsheet? If so, you need WooSheets 7.5, the amazing plugin that syncs your WooCommerce orders with Google Spreadsheet in real time. With this plugin, you can:
- Export all your WooCommerce orders or filter them by date, status, product, or customer to a single Google Spreadsheet.
- Choose which order fields and meta data you want to export, such as order ID, date, status, total, billing address, shipping address, payment method, shipping method, coupon code, and more.
- Create multiple sheets for different order types, such as completed orders, pending orders, refunded orders, etc.
- Update the order data in the spreadsheet automatically whenever an order is created, updated, or deleted in WooCommerce.
- Import the order data from the spreadsheet to WooCommerce with a single click.
- Use formulas, charts, filters, and other features of Google Spreadsheet to analyze and manage your order data.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.