Last Updated on November 30, 2023 by admin
WooCommerce Variation Swatches Pro 2.0.29 GPL Version
Are you looking for a way to make your WooCommerce products more attractive and customizable? Do you want to offer your customers more options and features to choose from? If yes, then you might want to check out the WooCommerce Variation Swatches Pro plugin. This plugin is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that allows you to create and display beautiful swatches for your product variations. You can use color, image, button, and radio swatches to show your product attributes, such as size, color, style, etc. You can also use conditional logic, pricing types, validation features, and display styles to make your swatches more functional and appealing.
With the WooCommerce Variation Swatches Pro plugin, you can:
- Create color swatches for your product variations, such as red, blue, green, etc. You can use custom colors or select from a predefined color palette.
- Create image swatches for your product variations, such as logos, icons, patterns, etc. You can use custom images or select from a predefined image library.
- Create button swatches for your product variations, such as text labels, numbers, symbols, etc. You can use custom text or select from a predefined text library.
- Create radio swatches for your product variations, such as yes/no, on/off, male/female, etc. You can use custom icons or select from a predefined icon library.
- Use conditional logic to show or hide swatches based on the user’s choices. For example, you can show different sizes based on the selected color.
- Use pricing types to charge extra fees or discounts for your swatches, based on fixed amount, percentage, current value (name your price), math formula, lookup table, or shortcode.
- Use validation features to ensure that the user enters valid data in the swatches, such as minimum/maximum length or value, required swatches, etc.
- Use display styles to customize the appearance of the swatches and sections, such as input class, label class, wrapper class, etc.
- Use form fields builder to arrange the order and placement of the swatches and sections in your product page.
- Use custom hooks to display your elements from outside the WooCommerce product screen using action hooks.
- Modify the add to cart button text for simple products, products with swatches, and variable products.
- Show or hide the data collected from the custom product swatches in different pages, such as cart page, checkout page, order details page, etc.
Buy it from GPL Forever!
PS: This plugin is updated regularly.