Last Updated on November 24, 2023 by admin
WARNING: This plugin may need a license key. We don’t provide a API Key.
WooCommerce Pre-Orders 2.0.6 GPL Version
Do you want to generate more sales and revenue by allowing your customers to order your products before they are available? If yes, then you should consider using the WooCommerce Pre-Orders 2.0.6 plugin. This plugin is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that lets you create and manage pre-orders for your WooCommerce products. You can also customize the pre-order experience for your customers and automate the payment and fulfillment process.
With WooCommerce Pre-Orders 2.0.6 plugin, you can:
- Create a separate product type for pre-orders that can be assigned to multiple categories.
- Choose from two pricing options for your pre-orders: charge upfront or charge upon release.
- Set an optional date and time when the product will be available and automatically release and fill orders when ready.
- Change the release date for a pre-ordered product and email all customers who pre-ordered it.
- Cancel pre-orders if the product is no longer available and issue refunds to customers.
- Filter your pre-orders with a custom “pre-order” order status and view them in a dedicated page.
- Customize the add to cart and place order buttons for pre-orders, as well as the product and order messages.
- Display the time remaining until a product is available using a countdown timer shortcode on any page of your site.
- Enable automatic updates for your pre-ordered products using the WordPress updater.
- Use the REST API to integrate with other applications or services.
WooCommerce Pre-Orders 2.0.6 plugin is compatible with WooCommerce 3.0 or higher, as well as WPML and Polylang plugins for multilingual support. It also supports variable products, subscription products, and product bundles.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.