Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by admin
WooCommerce Order Status Manager 1.15.2 GPL Version
WooCommerce Order Status Manager 1.15.2 is a plugin that allows you to create, edit, and delete custom order statuses and integrate them seamlessly into your WooCommerce order management flow. It is a useful plugin that can help you customize your order process, communicate with your customers, and streamline your workflow.
With WooCommerce Order Status Manager, you can:
- Create unlimited custom order statuses with name, description, image, banner and link.
- Edit WooCommerce core order statuses to set a “next status” for new action buttons.
- Display order status descriptions to customers on the “View Order” page to explain order status.
- Use “Next Statuses” to create a seamless fulfillment workflow and add order action buttons.
- Add bulk actions for new statuses in the orders list.
- Drag and drop orders statuses to re-order the way they’re shown in your admin.
- Use status icons instead of text badges in the “Orders” list.
- Add new order emails, which can be triggered based on status changes.
- Import and export order statuses data using WooCommerce built-in product importer/exporter or JSON format.
- Add structured data for order statuses to improve SEO and visibility on search engines.
WooCommerce Order Status Manager is compatible with WooCommerce core features and other popular plugins such as Visual Composer and WooCommerce Subscriptions. It is translation-ready, easy to use, and well-documented. It also comes with dummy data installer and support from WooCommerce experts.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.