Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
WooCommerce Order Delivery 2.6.0 GPL Version
Do you want to offer your customers more flexibility and convenience when it comes to delivering their orders? If yes, then you might want to check out WooCommerce Order Delivery, a plugin that allows your customers to select a delivery date and time for their orders during the checkout process.
WooCommerce Order Delivery is a plugin that helps you improve your checkout process’ efficiency and satisfaction by letting your customers choose their preferred delivery date and time from a set of possibilities managed by you. You can set the delivery range for each of your shipping methods, limit the number of orders per day or time frame, charge additional fees for specific delivery days and time frames, and specify dates where deliveries are not available.
Some of the features of WooCommerce Order Delivery are:
- Fully responsive and compatible with WPML
- Easy to install and configure
- Supports both horizontal and vertical layouts
- Supports all the default WooCommerce payment gateways and shipping methods
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce Extra Product Options, and WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor
- Comes with many customization options and hooks for developers
- Displays a delivery date picker or the estimated delivery period in the checkout form
- Splits the delivery dates into time frames/slots for more precise delivery details
- Prioritizes your orders with a sortable view
- Sends automated email notifications and admin views with the chosen delivery details
WooCommerce Order Delivery is a plugin that can help you increase your sales by reducing the cart abandonment rate and improving the customer satisfaction
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.