Last Updated on November 11, 2023 by admin
WooCommerce Flat Rate Box Shipping 2.2.4 GPL Version
This plugin allows you to define different box sizes and costs for each shipping zone. You can also add additional costs per box, per weight unit, or as a percentage of the item cost. The plugin will automatically pack the items into the most suitable boxes and charge the corresponding shipping rates.
With the WooCommerce Flat Rate Box Shipping plugin, you can:
- Add multiple box sizes per shipping zone.
- Add costs per box, per weight unit, and a percentage of the item costs inside.
- Define a cost for un-packable items e.g. too large to fit in a box.
- Choose between two calculation types: per order or per class.
- Use advanced cost formulas with placeholders and fees.
- Work with product shipping classes for more flexibility.
The WooCommerce Flat Rate Box Shipping plugin is easy to set up and configure
The WooCommerce Flat Rate Box Shipping plugin is compatible with WooCommerce 5.8.0 or higher and requires WordPress 5.6 or higher. It is regularly updated and has over 800 active installations.
This plugin is just updated. Works fine!
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.