Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by admin
Woocommerce Automatic Order Printing ( Formerly WooCommerce Google Cloud Print) 3.6 GPL Version
Are you looking for a way to save time and money by automating your order printing process? If so, you might be interested in the Woocommerce Automatic Order Printing plugin, formerly known as WooCommerce Google Cloud Print.
This plugin is a powerful tool that allows you to print your order invoices, packing slips, shipping labels, and more automatically using PrintNode. You can connect your store with any number of printers you want and customize the templates for your documents. You can also set up different printing rules based on order status, product category, shipping method, and more.
With this plugin, you can:
- Reduce manual work and human errors by printing your orders automatically as soon as they are placed or completed.
- Improve customer satisfaction by providing them with professional and branded receipts, invoices, and packing slips.
- Streamline your order fulfillment by printing shipping labels and packing lists for your warehouse or delivery staff.
- Integrate with any printer that can connect to a Mac, PC, or Linux and has a supported driver. You can also print to multiple printers at the same time with PrintNode.
- Create custom templates for your documents using HTML and CSS. You can also add your own logo, footer text, barcode, QR code, and more.
The Woocommerce Automatic Order Printing plugin is easy to set up and use. You just need to have an account with PrintNode and install the plugin on your WordPress site. Then, you can configure the settings and start printing your orders automatically.
The plugin is compatible with WooCommerce 3.0 or higher and requires PHP 5.2 or higher. It also supports multiple languages and currencies.
PS: This plugin receives regular and consistent updates.