Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
TagGator Pro. WordPress Auto Tagging Plugin 2.0 GPL Version
Why Use TagGator Pro?
Tagging your WordPress content can have many benefits, such as:
- Improving your site’s SEO and ranking on search engines
- Enhancing your site’s navigation and user experience
- Increasing your site’s engagement and conversions
- Organizing your site’s content and products
However, manually tagging your content can be time-consuming and tedious, especially if you have a large number of posts and products. That’s where TagGator Pro comes in handy. TagGator Pro can save you hours of work by automatically tagging your content in seconds.
How Does TagGator Pro Work?
TagGator Pro works by using natural language processing (NLP) to analyze your content and extract the most relevant keywords. You can then assign tags to these keywords using various methods, such as:
- Matching keywords with existing tags
- Creating new tags from keywords
- Using keywords as tags
- Using categories as tags
- Using custom fields as tags
You can also customize the settings of TagGator Pro to suit your needs, such as:
- Choosing which post types and taxonomies to tag
- Setting the minimum and maximum number of tags per post
- Excluding certain words or phrases from tagging
- Scheduling automatic tagging for new or updated posts
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.