Last Updated on October 21, 2023 by admin
Shipping Zones by Drawing Plugin for WooCommerce 2.8.12 GPL Version
This plugin allows you to draw your own shipping areas on a map and assign them to different WooCommerce shipping methods. You can create as many shipping zones as you want and set different shipping rates for each zone. You can also use multiple shipping origins and limit your shipping methods by a transportation radius.
Shipping Zones by Drawing Plugin for WooCommerce is a premium plugin that extends the functionality of the free Shipping Zones by Drawing for WooCommerce plugin. The premium version has some additional features that make it more powerful and flexible. Some of these features are:
- Variable shipping rates: You can set different shipping rates based on the weight, quantity, or price of the products in the cart.
- Multiple shipping origins: You can use different shipping origins for different products or product categories. This can be useful if you have multiple warehouses or suppliers.
- Transportation radius: You can limit your shipping methods by a transportation radius from your store location or from the customer’s location. This can be useful if you offer local delivery or pickup options.
- Delivery map: You can display a delivery map to your customers on the product page, cart page, or checkout page. The delivery map shows the available shipping methods and zones for the selected product or cart contents.
- Google Maps API: You can use your own Google Maps API key to customize the map appearance and functionality.
Shipping Zones by Drawing Plugin for WooCommerce is compatible with WordPress 5.x and WooCommerce 4.x versions. It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to create and manage your shipping zones without any coding skills. It also has a documentation page where you can find detailed instructions and examples for using the plugin.
Buy it today!
This plugin is regularly checked and updated.