Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
Recipeomatic Automatic Recipe Post Generator 1.2.4 GPL Version
If you are passionate about cooking and want to share your recipes with the world, you might want to use the Recipeomatic Automatic Recipe Post Generator 1.2.4 plugin. This plugin allows you to import recipes from Edamam, a popular online database of cooking recipes, and automatically generate posts for your WordPress site.
Edamam is a website that provides thousands of recipes from various sources, such as magazines, blogs, books, and chefs. You can search for recipes by ingredients, cuisines, diets, allergies, calories, and more. You can also get nutritional information, health labels, and cooking instructions for each recipe.
The Recipeomatic Automatic Recipe Post Generator 1.2.4 plugin lets you integrate Edamam with your WordPress site in a few simple steps. You just need to get an API key from Edamam1, install and activate the plugin on your WordPress site, and create a rule for importing recipes.
A rule is a set of parameters that defines how the plugin will import recipes from Edamam and generate posts for your site. You can create multiple rules with different settings, such as:
- The keyword or phrase to search for recipes on Edamam
- The number of recipes to import per run
- The post type, status, category, and tags for the generated posts
- The post title and content template, using various shortcodes to display recipe information
- The featured image and gallery settings for the generated posts
- The Google Translate and Text Spinner options for translating and spinning the imported content
- The publishing constraints and filters for the generated posts
Once you have created a rule, you can run it manually or schedule it to run automatically at a certain interval. The plugin will then import recipes from Edamam based on your rule settings and generate posts for your site.
The plugin also allows you to view the statistics and logs of your rules, such as the number of imported recipes, generated posts, skipped posts, errors, and warnings. You can also edit or delete your rules at any time.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.