Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
ProVision Image Editor for WordPress WooCommerce with Folders File Manager 1 GPL Version
If you are looking for a way to edit and manage your images on your WordPress or WooCommerce site, you should check out the ProVision Image Editor for WordPress WooCommerce with Folders File Manager 1 plugin. This plugin is a complete solution that allows you to:
- Edit your images with a pro image editor that has all the tools and effects you need, such as crop, resize, rotate, adjust, filter, blur, and more.
- Edit all the image sizes available on WordPress and WooCommerce, including the original, post thumbnail, large, medium large, medium, thumbnail, and product images.
- Use the face detection feature to generate thumbnails that are centered around the faces in your images, without cutting off any important parts.
- Compare the original and edited images before saving, to see if there are any visual improvements or not.
- Organize your media into virtual folders and subfolders, using the folders file manager feature. You can create, rename, delete, move, copy, and sort your folders and files easily.
- Integrate with other plugins, such as WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce Memberships, WooCommerce Bookings, etc.
The ProVision Image Editor for WordPress WooCommerce with Folders File Manager 1 plugin is easy to install and configure, and it works smoothly with your WordPress or WooCommerce site. You can also use it with any theme or page builder. You can access the plugin from your WordPress dashboard, and edit your images on the fly.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.