Last Updated on October 31, 2023 by admin
Product Feed PRO for WooCommerce 4.6.5 GPL Version
Product Feed PRO for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that helps you create high-quality and optimized product feeds for various marketplaces, comparison shopping engines, and search engines. You can use it to showcase your products to millions of potential customers and drive more traffic and sales to your website.
Product Feed PRO for WooCommerce offers many features and benefits, such as:
- Unlimited number of products and product feeds. You can create as many product feeds as you want, with no limitations on the number of products you can include in each feed. This makes the plugin suitable for small, medium, and large webshops.
- Filters and rules. You can set advanced filters and rules per channel, so only your most profitable products make it to the product feed. For example, you can exclude low-margin products, exclude products that are low on stock, or only include products that are on sale. You name it, any filter or rule is possible!
- Field / attribute selection and mapping. You can choose what attributes to include or exclude in your product feed, such as title, description, price, image, category, etc. This plugin supports usage of all attribute types: custom attributes, dynamic attributes, and product attributes. You can also map your field attributes to those of the channels of your choice, using the right field names and formats.
- Fix for WooCommerce structured data bug (Elite version). Because of a bug in WooCommerce, variable products will get disapproved in Google’s Merchant Center. WooCommerce adds the price of the cheapest variable product in the structured data for all variations of a product. Because of this, there will be a mismatch between the product price you provide to Google in your Google Shopping product feed and the structured data price on the product landing page. Google will therefore disapprove the product in its merchant center. This plugin has a feature that will fix the structured data on variable product pages by adding the correct variable product price in the JSON-LD structured data so Google will approve the variable products you submitted.
- Pixels and conversion API (CAPI) support. Next to creating product feeds, this plugin also adds pixels and conversion API (CAPI) and Google Dynamic Remarketing pixel to your website and makes sure they are aligned with your feeds. This will help you track and optimize your marketing campaigns more effectively.
Product Feed PRO for WooCommerce is compatible with any WordPress theme and works well with mobile devices. It also has a caching system that improves the performance and speed of your website.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.