Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
PrivateContent – User Activities add-on 1.0.0 GPL Version
If you are looking for a way to track and analyze the activities of your PrivateContent users on your website, you might want to check out the PrivateContent – User Activities add-on plugin. This plugin is an extension of the PrivateContent free plugin, which is a powerful and comprehensive membership and restriction solution for WordPress. With the PrivateContent – User Activities add-on plugin, you can monitor and collect data about any action performed by your PrivateContent users on your website, such as logging in, viewing pages, filling forms, clicking buttons, and more. You can also create custom activity types and attach unlimited meta-data to each activity, such as numeric values, text notes, or attachments.
Some of the features of the PrivateContent – User Activities add-on plugin are:
- No third-party services or cookies needed. You have 100% ownership and control over your data.
- Optional data-usage disclaimer mode, which requires users’ consent to collect their data.
- Pre-set activity types registered by each PrivateContent suite product, such as Mail Actions, User Data, and WooCommerce Integration.
- Unlimited meta-data attachable to each activity type, which can be numeric or textual. Numeric meta-data can be used to generate numeric reports and charts (e.g., subscription incomes).
- Super-targeted activity reports that can be filtered by time span, activity type, activity meta, or user segment. An interactive chart will display the monthly/daily/hourly (and even per minute!) trend of the activities.
- Detailed data analysis for each activity type, where data can be grouped by one or two dimensions. For example, you can know how many page views have been performed on each week day and how many times each user visited a single page.
- Ability to save and export each report configuration as a PDF document with a single click.
- Ability to receive email notifications with the PDF version and a summary table of each report. (This feature requires Mail Actions add-on)
- Complete activities timeline for each user on their dashboard, showing what they did on the website.
This plugin is regularly checked and updated.