Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by admin
Oxy Toolbox 1.5.9 GPL Version
Oxy Toolbox 1.5.9 is a plugin that enhances the functionality and design of the Oxygen Builder, the most advanced WordPress website builder. You can use this plugin to save time and create stunning websites with more features and options.
With this plugin, you can:
- Class Act: Move or copy the styles associated with an id or a class of any element to a new class.
- Classes Cleaner: Rename and remove unused classes in Oxygen.
- Text Edit: View and edit the text of Heading and Text components in a text area.
- Conditions: Add custom conditions to display or hide elements based on various parameters.
- Revisions: Manage the number of revisions in Oxygen.
- Back To Top: Add a back to top button to your site with custom icon, position, and style.
- Reading Progress Bar: Add a progress bar to your site that shows how much the page has been scrolled.
- Table of Contents: Add a collapsible table of contents to your site that lists the headings on the current page.
- Editor Tweaks: Add various tweaks to the Oxygen editor, such as menu items, template name, fullscreen mode, CSS fixes, and more.
- CSS Tweaks: Add various CSS fixes to the front end, such as removing min-width and min-height for empty divs.
PS: This plugin is updated regularly.