Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
Ninja Forms Conditional Logic 3.1 GPL Version
One of the best plugins for conditional logic is Ninja Forms Conditional Logic 3.1. This plugin is an extension of Ninja Forms, a powerful and flexible form builder for WordPress. With Ninja Forms Conditional Logic 3.1, you can easily add logic rules to any of your forms and make them smarter.
Some of the features of Ninja Forms Conditional Logic 3.1 are:
- Show and hide fields: You can display or hide any number of fields based on any user interaction. For example, you can show a text field if the user chooses “other” from a list, or hide a section of the form unless the user’s budget is higher than a certain amount.
- Change values: You can change the value of any field or calculation based on user input. For example, you can offer a discount if the user enters a coupon code, or change the price of an item if the user orders more than a certain quantity.
- Modify lists: You can add or remove list elements on the fly based on user selections. For example, you can reconfigure a list of products or services based on the user’s preferences or location.
- Send conditionally: You can set conditions to determine if and who receives email notifications from your form. For example, you can send an email to a specific department or person based on the user’s inquiry type or issue.
- Custom responses: You can show different success messages based on form selections. For example, you can thank the user for their feedback, confirm their order, or direct them to another page.
- Intelligent redirects: You can set redirect destinations conditionally based on user input. For example, you can redirect the user to a payment page, a download page, or a survey page after they submit the form.
- Subscribe to lists: You can add users to different subscription lists based on their responses. For example, you can subscribe them to your newsletter, your blog, or your special offers.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.