Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by admin
JetThemeCore For Elementor [JetPlugins by Crocoblock] 2.1.1 GPL Version
JetThemeCore For Elementor [JetPlugins by Crocoblock] 2.1.1 is a plugin that allows you to create and manage custom WordPress themes using Elementor or Gutenberg. It enables you to build and edit different parts of your theme, such as header, footer, single page, archive page, error page, search page, etc. It also lets you import ready-made theme templates from the Crocoblock library or create your own templates from scratch.
Some of the benefits of using JetThemeCore For Elementor [JetPlugins by Crocoblock] 2.1.1 are:
- You can create unlimited theme templates with different layouts and styles, and display them on your site using conditions and rules.
- You can choose from different template types, such as header, footer, single, archive, error 404, search results, WooCommerce single product, WooCommerce product archive, etc.
- You can use the WordPress Customizer interface to change the colors, fonts, backgrounds, logos, menus, widgets, and other elements of your theme.
- You can use the Theme Builder dashboard to view and manage all your theme templates in one place.
- You can use the Magic Button feature to access hundreds of pre-designed theme templates from the Crocoblock library, which you can import and customize according to your needs.
- You can use the Template Editor feature to create your own theme templates from scratch using Elementor or Gutenberg, and add dynamic content using JetEngine or JetSmartFilters plugins.
- You can use the Skin Manager feature to create and apply different skins for your theme templates, such as light or dark mode.
- You can use the Export/Import feature to transfer your theme templates between different websites or domains.
PS: This plugin is updated regularly.