Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by admin
GravityWP – List Number Format 2.0.9 GPL Version.
One of the plugins that you might find useful for your WordPress site is the GravityWP – List Number Format 2.0.9 plugin. This is a plugin that lets you change the format of the columns in your Gravity Forms list fields, and perform calculations with row and column totals.
With the GravityWP plugin, you can:
- Choose between point decimals, comma decimals, or currency formats for your list columns.
- Round up to five numbers after the decimal, and choose the rounding direction: round closest, round up, or round down.
- Define a minimum and maximum range for your list numbers, and display range instructions if needed.
- Enable column total for your list fields, and display an extra row at the bottom with the sum of each column.
- Use extra merge tags to access the column total and the row count for your list fields, and use them in other calculations or fields.
PS: This plugin is updated regularly.