Last Updated on November 6, 2023 by admin
GravityView Maps Premium View 3.0.3 GPL Version
GravityView Maps Premium View 3.0.3 is another WordPress plugin that works with Gravity Forms and GravityView to display entries on a Google Map. This plugin lets you create geolocation directories, store locators, or any other map-based applications using your Gravity Forms data. You can also customize the appearance and functionality of your map, such as the type, style, markers, clusters, popups, and layers.
Some of the benefits of this plugin are:
- Display entries in a Map View, where entries are displayed as pins on a map
- Add map widgets and fields to all GravityView layouts
- Use radius search to find entries near a location
- Use autocomplete to fill in address fields on your form
- Style the map with different themes and colors
- Change the icon and label of the markers
- Enable marker clustering and spiderfying for better visibility
- Show entry details in a popup box when clicking on a marker
- Add Google Maps layers for traffic, transit, and bicycles
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.