Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by admin
GravityView DataTables Extension 3.2 GPL Version
GravityView DataTables Extension 3.2 is a plugin that enhances the functionality of the GravityView plugin, which allows you to display and edit your Gravity Forms entries on your WordPress site. With the DataTables extension, you can transform your entries into interactive and customizable tables, with features such as sorting, filtering, exporting, and more.
Some of the benefits of using GravityView DataTables Extension 3.2 are:
- You can create and display tables from any Gravity Form that has a date field, and embed them on your site using a shortcode, a Gutenberg block, or a widget.
- You can customize the appearance and behavior of your tables, such as the columns, rows, headers, footers, colors, fonts, etc.
- You can use the rules table wizard to easily create and configure your tables, or use actions and filters to modify the output of your tables.
- You can sync your tables with Google Calendar or Apple Calendar, and allow your visitors to subscribe to your table feeds or export them as ICS files.
- You can edit the dates and times of your entries by dragging and dropping them on the table, or use the quick edit feature to modify other details.
- You can use various extensions to add extra functionality to your tables, such as Scroller, Buttons, Responsive, FixedHeader, etc.
GravityView DataTables Extension 3.2 is a useful and user-friendly plugin that can help you create and display dynamic and interactive tables on your WordPress site.
PS: This plugin is updated regularly.