Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by admin
GravityView Advanced Filtering Extension 2.2 GPL Version
GravityView Advanced Filtering Extension 2.2 is a WordPress plugin that allows you to control what entries are displayed in a View based on the value of form entries, using conditional logic. It is an extension for GravityView, the best WordPress plugin for displaying Gravity Forms entries on your website. You can use GravityView Advanced Filtering Extension to create more specific and dynamic views for your form data, such as a directory, a listing, or a table.
With GravityView Advanced Filtering Extension 2.2, you can:
- Create unlimited filters for your views, using different fields, operators, and values.
- Combine multiple filters with AND or OR logic, to create complex conditions for your views.
- Filter your views by the current user, user role, or user meta data, to show personalized and relevant content to your visitors.
- Filter your views by date and time fields, using relative or absolute values, to show timely and updated content to your visitors.
- Filter your views by approval status, entry notes, entry creator, entry editor, and more.
- Use shortcodes to display your filtered views anywhere on your website, such as in widgets, pages, or posts.
GravityView Advanced Filtering Extension 2.2 is the latest version of this plugin, released on March 24, 2023. It comes with some new and improved features that make it even more user-friendly and versatile. Some of the highlights of this version are:
- Fixed: Incorrect total entry count and hidden pagination when View contains an Entry Edit field.
- Fixed: Performance issue when using Gravity Forms 2.6.9 or older.
- Fixed: WP-CLI not displaying available GravityKit product updates.
- Updated: Foundation to version 1.1.1.
- Developer Notes: Added gk/gravityview/view/entries/cache filter to provide control over the caching of View entries (default: true).
PS: This plugin is updated regularly.