Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
Gravity Perks Limit Dates 1.1.24 GPL Version
The Gravity Perks Limit Dates extension is an add-on for the Gravity Forms plugin that lets you add and control date limitations on your forms. With this extension, you can:
- Set a minimum and maximum date for each date field on your form.
- Exclude specific dates or date ranges from being selectable.
- Exclude specific days of the week from being selectable.
- Use relative dates based on the current date, such as today, tomorrow, or next week.
- Use merge tags to dynamically populate the date limitations based on other fields or parameters.
The Gravity Perks Limit Dates extension is easy to use and integrates seamlessly with the Gravity Forms plugin. You can configure the date limitations for each field in the form builder or from the global settings page. You can also view the date limitations on the form preview or on the live site.
The Gravity Perks Limit Dates extension is a powerful tool that gives you more functionality and usability over your forms.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.