Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
Gravity Perks – Date Time Calculator -beta- 4.16 GPL Version
If you want to perform advanced date and time calculations in your Gravity Forms, you might want to try the Gravity Perks – Date Time Calculator -beta- 4.16 plugin by Gravity Wiz. This plugin enables you to use Date and Time fields in your calculation formulas and get the results in various units, such as years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds.
Some of the benefits of using the Gravity Perks – Date Time Calculator -beta- 4.16 plugin are:
- You can calculate the duration between any two Date or Time fields and display it in a Number field.
- You can calculate the user’s age based on their birth date and apply age-specific customizations, such as preventing underage submissions or configuring child/senior pricing.
- You can count weekdays or weekend days between two dates and use them for your calculations.
- You can combine date and time calculations with other Gravity Forms features, such as conditional logic, product fields, advanced calculations, etc.
- You can round your results by using the Gravity Forms rounding option or by using a custom snippet for rounding by increments.
The Gravity Perks – Date Time Calculator -beta- 4.16 plugin is compatible with WordPress 5.8 or higher and requires Gravity Forms 2.5 or higher. It is also fully translatable and supports WPML for creating multilingual forms.
Buy it today!
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.