Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
Gravity Forms Webhooks 1.5 GPL Version
If you are using Gravity Forms to create powerful and flexible forms on your WordPress site, you might want to send form data to any site that has a REST API. For example, you might want to send form data to a CRM system, a marketing platform, a payment gateway, or a custom application. This way, you can integrate your forms with external services and applications, even when there is not an official add-on available for them.
That’s why you need a plugin that can enable this communication and integration between your forms and any site with a REST API. Gravity Forms Webhooks is a plugin that lets you send form data to any site that has a REST API using various HTTP methods and formats. You can also use conditional logic to control when and how the webhooks are triggered based on the form data.
With Gravity Forms Webhooks, you can:
- Send form data to any site that has a REST API using POST, GET, PUT, PATCH, or DELETE methods.
- Select to pass the data to the Request URL in a JSON or FORM format.
- Use basic authorization to authenticate your requests with an API key or username and password.
- Map the form fields to the API fields with an easy drag-and-drop interface.
- Test the connection and see the response status and body in one place.
- Track the history and logs of the webhooks in your dashboard.
- Use conditional logic to control when and how the webhooks are triggered based on the form data.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.