Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
Gravity Forms Partial Entries 1.7 GPL Version
Do you want to increase your form completion rate and reduce your form abandonment rate? Do you want to make sure that you don’t lose any valuable data from your potential customers or leads? If you answered yes, then you should try Gravity Forms Partial Entries 1.7.
Gravity Forms Partial Entries 1.7 is a plugin that works with Gravity Forms, the most advanced and reliable form builder for WordPress. This plugin allows you to save your form data as you go, so that you can capture partial entries from your users.
Some of the features and benefits of Gravity Forms Partial Entries 1.7 are:
- It automatically saves your form data every time a user changes a field value or moves to the next page of a multi-page form.
- It lets you view, edit, delete, export, or resume partial entries from your WordPress dashboard or from your email notifications.
- It gives you the option to enable or disable partial entries for each form or field individually, depending on your needs and preferences.
- It supports all Gravity Forms field types, including file uploads, conditional logic, calculations, and more.
- It respects your users’ privacy and security by encrypting and deleting sensitive data such as passwords, credit card numbers, and signatures.
- It integrates with other Gravity Forms add-ons such as Zapier, Mailchimp, Stripe, PayPal, and more.
- It has a simple and easy-to-use interface that requires no coding skills or technical knowledge.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.