Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation b 1.4.0 GPL Version
Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On is a powerful tool that allows you to create posts, pages, or custom post types from any form submission. You can use it to automate the publication of user-submitted content, such as testimonials, reviews, articles, or anything else you can imagine.
With this add-on, you can:
- Use any available post type, including custom ones, to create content from your forms.
- Assign posts to taxonomies, such as categories and tags, based on your form fields or merge tags.
- Use merge tags to create dynamic post titles and content that populate data from your form fields.
- Map custom fields to your posts, either with existing meta keys or by creating your own.
- Add uploaded files to the media library and attach them to your posts.
The latest version of this add-on is 1.4.0, which was released on September 14, 2023. It comes with some new features and fixes, such as:
- Added support for async (background) feed processing to improve form submission performance.
- Added the gform_advancedpostcreation_post_update_post action hook for developers.
- Fixed an issue to allow file upload fields that have been extended by a developer to be processed when creating posts.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.