Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
Glossary (Premium) 1.7.24 GPL Version
If you want to create a glossary of terms and definitions for your e-commerce website, you might be interested in the Glossary (Premium) 1.7.24 plugin by Codeat. This plugin allows you to automatically create word lists from your content and generate styled tooltips with links to a dedicated glossary page. It also comes with many features that can improve your user experience and SEO.
Some of the features of the Glossary (Premium) 1.7.24 plugin are:
- You can group your terms by category and create vertical archives of terms using shortcodes.
- You can choose where to activate the plugin’s features, such as in all pages, archives, taxonomies, custom post types, etc.
- You can apply a highlight to your linked terms or a highlight and a tooltip on hover.
- You can style your tooltips by choosing one of the six premium templates or creating your own custom template.
- You can link terms to internal or external locations and add icons to highlight external links.
- You can use the plugin with your favorite plugins, such as Yoast SEO, Elementor, Fixed TOC, YARPP, WPML, Polylang, and more.
- You can use the ChatGPT feature to generate definitions for your terms using artificial intelligence.
- You can use the Synonyms feature to link different words to the same definition and avoid duplicate content.
- You can use the Import/Export feature to easily transfer your glossary data between different websites.
The Glossary (Premium) 1.7.24 plugin is compatible with WordPress 5.8 or higher and requires PHP 7.0 or higher. It is also fully translatable and supports WPML for creating a multilingual glossary.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.