Last Updated on November 12, 2023 by admin
GeoDirectory List Manager 2.3.2 GPL Version
Do you want to create your own lists of places or events on your WordPress site? If yes, then you need the GeoDirectory List Manager plugin by wpgeodirectory. This plugin is an addon for GeoDirectory, one of the most powerful and flexible directory plugins for WordPress.
With GeoDirectory List Manager, you can create and save your own special lists of places or events, such as:
- Must try Italian Restaurants
- Places to visit in Scotland
- Summer Events 2020
You can create as many lists as you want, customize the list title, description, and set it to be public or private. You can also add any type of listings or events to your lists, such as restaurants, hotels, attractions, concerts, festivals, and more.
GeoDirectory List Manager allows you to:
- Create lists from the frontend: You can create and manage your lists from the frontend of your site, using a simple and intuitive interface.
- Browse public lists: You can browse other users’ public lists and see what they have added to their lists. You can also follow their lists or add them to your own lists.
- Share private lists: You can share your private lists with your friends via a unique URL. They can view your list but not edit it.
- Display lists on your site: You can display your lists on your site using shortcodes, widgets, or Gutenberg blocks. You can also customize the appearance and layout of your lists.
GeoDirectory List Manager is compatible with the latest version of WordPress and GeoDirectory. It is also translation ready and supports multiple currencies.
Buy it today!
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.