Last Updated on September 8, 2023 by admin
GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin (CCPA Ready) 2.5.1 GPL Version
Do you want to make your website compliant with the latest privacy laws and regulations? Do you want to avoid hefty fines and penalties for violating the rights of your visitors and customers? Do you want to build trust and loyalty with your audience by respecting their choices and preferences?
The GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin (CCPA Ready) 2.5.1 is compatible with the most important privacy laws and regulations in the world, such as:
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – The European Union’s data protection law that applies to all websites that collect or process personal data of EU citizens.
- CCPA/CPRA (California Consumer Privacy Act/California Privacy Rights Act) – The US state law that gives California residents the right to know what personal information is collected, used, shared, or sold by businesses, and to opt out of the sale or sharing of their personal information.
- LGPD (Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais) – Brazil’s data protection law that grants rights to individuals regarding their personal data and imposes obligations on entities that process personal data.
- CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) – France’s administrative regulatory body that oversees the implementation of data protection legislation in France.
- POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) – South Africa’s data protection law that regulates the processing of personal information by public and private bodies.
With the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin (CCPA Ready) 2.5.1, you can customize the look and feel of your cookie banner and preference center to match your website’s style. You can also choose between an opt-in or an opt-out consent model, depending on the law that applies to your website. You can also add a “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” link to your website footer for CCPA/CPRA compliance.
This plugin is regularly checked and updated.