Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
Formidable Forms API Webhooks 1.13 GPL Version
If you are using Formidable Forms to create powerful and flexible forms on your WordPress site, you might want to connect your forms with other sites or applications that have a REST API. For example, you might want to send form data to a CRM system, a marketing platform, a payment gateway, or a custom application. Or you might want to receive form data from another site that uses Formidable Forms or any other form builder.
That’s why you need a plugin that can enable this communication and integration between your forms and any external site or application. Formidable Forms API Webhooks is a plugin that lets you send and receive form data to any site that has a REST API. You can also use it to trigger webhooks after an entry is created, updated, or deleted.
With Formidable Forms API Webhooks, you can:
- Send form data to any site that has a REST API using POST, GET, PUT, PATCH, or DELETE methods.
- Receive form data from any site that has a REST API using JSON, form, or raw formats.
- Use basic authorization to authenticate your requests with an API key or username and password.
- Use conditional logic to control when and how the webhooks are triggered based on the form data.
- Map the form fields to the API fields with an easy drag-and-drop interface.
- Test the connection and see the response status and body in one place.
- Track the history and logs of the webhooks in your dashboard.
Formidable Forms API Webhooks is compatible with ShopMagic plugin, which lets you create automated workflows for your store. You can also use FTP Import for Dropshipping XML WooCommerce add-on to import files from FTP or upload them from your disk.
Formidable Forms API Webhooks is a plugin that will make your form integration easier and faster. You can send and receive form data to any site that has a REST API in minutes, without any coding skills or technical knowledge.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.