Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by admin
Event Color by Calendar for Calendarize It! 18.104.22.168830 GPL Version
Event Color by Calendar for Calendarize It! is a WordPress plugin that allows you to assign different colors to your events based on the calendar they belong to. This way, you can easily distinguish and organize your events by color-coding them according to their categories, types, or purposes.
Some of the features of Event Color by Calendar for Calendarize It! are:
- Compatible with Calendarize It! for WordPress, a flexible and feature-rich calendar plugin that offers multiple views, filters, taxonomies, and custom fields.
- Ability to set a default color for each calendar you create or import in Calendarize It! You can also override the default color for individual events if you want.
- Option to enable or disable the event color by calendar feature for each view and layout of Calendarize It! You can also choose whether to show the event color as a background, a border, or a dot.
- Support for custom post types and taxonomies that you can use with Calendarize It! You can also use the event color by calendar feature with other plugins that integrate with Calendarize It!, such as WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, WPBakery Page Builder, Elementor, and more.
- Translation ready and compatible with WPML and qTranslate X plugins for multilingual websites.
Event Color by Calendar for Calendarize It! is a simple and handy plugin that adds more functionality and aesthetics to your event management and display. You can download it from the WordPress plugin repository or purchase it from CodeCanyon. Once you activate it, you can access the settings page from the WordPress dashboard and select the colors for your calendars and events. You can also use shortcodes or widgets to display the events on any page or sidebar of your website.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.