Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
Email Verification for WooCommerce Pro 2.2.7 GPL Version
If you want to reduce spam and fake orders on your WooCommerce store, you might want to use the Email Verification for WooCommerce Pro 2.2.7 plugin. This plugin allows you to require email verification for new and existing customers before they can access their account or place an order on your store. You can also customize the verification email, messages, and settings to suit your needs.
The Email Verification for WooCommerce Pro plugin has two verification flows: Registration and Checkout. You can enable one or both of them depending on your preference.
- Registration: This flow requires customers to verify their email address when they register for a customer account. The customer will receive a verification code and a link in their email, which they can use to activate their account. The customer will not be able to log in or access their account until they verify their email.
- Checkout: This flow requires guests to verify their email address before they can proceed to checkout or place an order. You can choose to display a verification popup overlay before the customer enters the checkout page, or use an inline verification that will disable the option to complete the order until the customer verifies their email. The customer will receive a verification code and a link in their email, which they can use to verify their email and continue with the order.
The Email Verification for WooCommerce Pro plugin has many features that make it more powerful and flexible than the free version. Some of these features are:
- Activation email customization options, including wrapping in standard WooCommerce email template.
- Block “Thank you” (i.e. “Order received”) page access for non-verified users.
- Block standard WooCommerce customer order emails (“Order on-hold”, “Processing order”, “Completed order”) for all non-verified users.
- Block guests from adding products to the cart.
- Block checkout process for non-verified users.
- Content blocking customization: Block content from unverified users like products or block content by function, as shop pages, category pages and more.
- Customize the error notice and the page the unverified user is going to be redirected to in case they try to access the content.
- Set activation link expiration time.
- Send email to the admin when a new user verifies his email.
- Set emails on a denylist.
- Automatically unverify users who have changed their emails.
- Automatically verify users on password reset.
- Customize the verification info completely.
- REST API: Verify users using the REST API with the alg_wc_ev/v1/verify endpoint.
- Compatibility options with: Social Login – WPWeb plugin, Social Login – SkyVerge plugin, Super Socializer plugin, Nextend Social Login plugin, WooMail plugin.
The Email Verification for WooCommerce Pro plugin is easy to install and configure. You just need to enter your analytics tracking IDs in the plugin settings and enable the features that you want to use. The plugin will automatically add the necessary tracking codes to your website and send the ecommerce data to your analytics tools.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.