Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
Divi Rocket 1.0.50 GPL Version
If you are using Divi Theme to create and customize your WordPress site, you might want to speed up your site performance and loading time. One of the best ways to do that is to use a caching plugin that can optimize your site’s resources and deliver them faster to your visitors.
However, not all caching plugins are compatible with Divi Theme, and some of them might cause issues or conflicts with your site’s design and functionality. That’s why you need a caching plugin that is specifically designed for Divi Theme, and that is Divi Rocket.
Divi Rocket is a third-party plugin that was built from the ground up and fine-tuned specifically for speeding up the Divi Theme. It has a number of features that are not available in any other caching plugin on the market, such as:
- Divi Awareness: Divi Rocket is aware of how Divi works, and what sections and modules it uses. It knows what to cache and what to check on a Divi page when regenerating cache.
- Database Optimization: Divi Rocket can clean up your database from unnecessary data, such as revisions, transients, spam comments, and more. This can reduce your database size and improve your site’s performance.
- Lazy Loading: Divi Rocket can defer the loading of images and videos until they are in the viewport of the user. This can reduce the initial loading time of your site and save bandwidth.
- Minification and Concatenation: Divi Rocket can minify and concatenate your CSS and JS files, reducing their size and number of requests. This can improve your site’s speed and compatibility.
- Gzip Compression: Divi Rocket can compress your site’s files using gzip, reducing their size and transfer time. This can improve your site’s speed and user experience.
- Browser Caching: Divi Rocket can enable browser caching for your site’s files, allowing them to be stored locally on the user’s device. This can reduce the loading time of your site on repeat visits.
- CDN Integration: Divi Rocket can integrate with popular CDN services, such as Cloudflare, MaxCDN, KeyCDN, and more. This can improve your site’s speed and security by delivering your files from a global network of servers.
Buy this plugin today!
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.