Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
CLEVER – HTML5 Radio Player With History – Shoutcast and Icecast – Elementor Widget Addon 2.4.1 GPL Version
If you are looking for a smooth and efficient radio player for your website, you might want to check out CLEVER – HTML5 Radio Player With History – Shoutcast and Icecast – Elementor Widget Addon. This plugin allows you to add a radio player with history support which will play ShoutCast and IceCast streams. You can use it as a fixed width & centered player, as a full width player or as a footer & sticky player.
Some of the features of this plugin are:
- Shoutcast & Icecast Support: It supports Shoutcast and Icecast radio streaming. The radio stream should be MP3 type. It will also play AAC streams but only on browsers which support AAC.
- Only Radio Stream Needed: Just add the radio stream and the player will get the current playing song and artist photo.
- Responsive Design: The radio player can be used in websites which are responsive.
- Artist Image: The player will display the photo of the current playing singer, if it is present in the database.
- Highly Customizable: Over 35 parameters from where you can customize the player, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Sticky Version: Parameter to set the radio player in sticky version.
- History: It will automatically get the history for ShoutCast streams. For IceCast streams it will generate the history as the radio plays.
- Show/Hide History: Parameter to load the player with history or without history.
- Multiple Instances: You can insert multiple radio players on your website or on the same page (maximum 2 on the same page). Only one can be set as ‘sticky’.
This plugin is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems, but there are some limitations imposed by Apple and Google, such as autoplay, volume control and stream compatibility.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.