Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
CF7 7 Mailchimp Add-on 2.2 GPL Version
If you want to connect your Contact Form 7 forms with Mailchimp, a popular email marketing service, you might want to use the plugin CF7 7 Mailchimp Add-on 2.2. This plugin allows you to easily map your Contact Form 7 fields to your Mailchimp list fields and automatically add new subscribers to your Mailchimp list when they submit your form.
With this plugin, you can:
- Add multiple custom fields to your Contact Form 7 forms and match them with your Mailchimp list fields using a simple drag and drop interface.
- Choose whether to opt-in or opt-out your subscribers from receiving email campaigns from Mailchimp.
- Enable double opt-in confirmation emails for your subscribers to verify their email address and consent.
- Store all the form submissions in your WordPress dashboard and export them as CSV files for backup or analysis.
- Use the plugin with any Contact Form 7 template or style.
To use this plugin, you need to have a WordPress website with Contact Form 7 plugin installed and a Mailchimp account with at least one list created.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.