Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
cashCred PayPal 1.0.1 GPL Version
Redeem Your myCred Points for Real Money with PayPal
If you are using myCred to create and manage a point-based reward system on your WordPress site, you might want to add the cashCred PayPal pro add-on. This add-on allows you to create and manage coupons that can be redeemed by your users for real money and withdrawn using PayPal.
Coupons are a great way to motivate your users, increase loyalty, and reward engagement. You can use coupons to offer cash rewards for various actions, such as:
- Completing tasks
- Achieving badges
- Referring friends
- Leaving reviews
- And more!
The cashCred PayPal add-on is simple and secure to use. You just need to install and activate the plugin on your WordPress site, and then go to the Coupons menu in the myCred dashboard. You can then create and edit coupons with various options, such as:
- Coupon code: The unique code that users need to enter to redeem the coupon
- Coupon amount: The amount of money that users will receive in exchange for their points
- Coupon limit: The number of times the coupon can be used
- Coupon expiry: The date when the coupon expires
You can also choose between two modes of withdrawal:
- Auto Withdrawal: Users can withdraw their money automatically using PayPal
- Manual Withdrawal: Users can send manual requests to withdraw money, and you can approve or reject them from the dashboard
The cashCred PayPal add-on is compatible with myCred version 1.8 or higher
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.