Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
AutomatorWP WooCommerce ShipStation 1.0.0 GPL Version
If you are looking for a way to automate your WooCommerce store’s shipping process, you might want to check out the plugin AutomatorWP WooCommerce ShipStation 1.0.0. This plugin allows you to integrate your WooCommerce store with ShipStation, a web-based shipping service that streamlines the order fulfillment process for online retailers.
With this plugin, you can create automation workflows that trigger actions in ShipStation based on events in WooCommerce, such as new orders, order status changes, refunds, and more. For example, you can automatically create a shipment label in ShipStation when an order is marked as completed in WooCommerce, or send a notification email to the customer when the order is shipped.
Some of the benefits of using this plugin are:
- You can save time and money by automating your shipping process and reducing manual errors.
- You can access hundreds of shipping options from major carriers like USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and more.
- You can print wirelessly and share your printer with ease thanks to ShipStation Connect.
- You can run your business on-the-go with ShipStation Mobile, the industry’s only mobile app (free for iOS and Android) and do everything from creating orders to printing labels.
- You can track and manage your orders from multiple sales channels in one place.
To use this plugin, you need to have a WooCommerce store and a ShipStation account. You also need to install the AutomatorWP plugin, which is a free, easily customizable WordPress plugin for creating automation workflows.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.