Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by admin
Apollo – Sticky Full Width HTML5 Audio Player – WordPress Plugin 3.6.3 GPL Version.
Apollo is a WordPress plugin that allows you to add a full-width HTML5 audio player to your website, with a sticky feature that keeps it visible on the screen even when you scroll. You can use this plugin to play your favorite music, podcasts, radio stations, or any audio content you want.
Apollo 3.6.3 GPL is the latest version of this plugin, and it comes with some bug fixes and improvements.
Some of the features and benefits of using Apollo are:
- You can choose from two skins: black and white, and customize the color scheme to match your website design.
- You can upload your own audio files in MP3 or OGG format, or generate the playlist from a folder that contains the audio files.
- You can create multiple categories for your audio files, and display them in a dropdown menu on the player.
- You can enable or disable various options, such as autoplay, loop, shuffle, rewind, volume control, minimize, etc.
- You can add a button to download the current playing file, or a link to buy the song from an external website.
- You can add a button to share the audio player on Facebook and Twitter, or a link to view the lyrics of the song on another page.
- You can activate Google Analytics tracking to see how many times each audio file was played.
- You can use Apollo with any WordPress theme that supports Elementor page builder.
- You can use Apollo with any browser or device that supports HTML5 audio.
PS: The updates for this plugin are steady and frequent.