Last Updated on October 16, 2023 by admin
AMP Cache for WordPress 2.2.13 GPL Version
If you want to speed up your WordPress site with AMP, you might want to check out AMP Cache for WordPress. This plugin is an add-on for the official AMP plugin for WordPress, which enables you to create and serve AMP pages on your site. AMP Cache for WordPress enhances the performance of your AMP pages by caching them on your server and delivering them faster to your visitors.
Some of the features of this plugin are:
- Automatic Cache: The plugin will automatically cache your AMP pages on your server and update them when you make any changes. You don’t need to configure anything or use any third-party service.
- Cache Expiry: You can set the cache expiry time for your AMP pages, from 1 hour to 30 days. The plugin will automatically delete the expired cache files and free up your server space.
- Cache Clearing: You can manually clear the cache for your AMP pages at any time. You can also clear the cache for a specific page or post, or for a specific category or tag.
- Cache Status: You can check the cache status for your AMP pages, such as the number of cached files, the size of the cache, and the last cache update time. You can also see the cache status for each page or post in the WordPress dashboard.
- Compatibility: The plugin is compatible with the latest version of the official AMP plugin for WordPress. It also works with any WordPress theme and plugin that supports AMP.
PS: This plugin is regularly checked and updated.