Last Updated on September 8, 2023 by admin
Advanced Taxonomy Terms Order 3.3.4 GPL Version
This plugin allows you to define custom order for your taxonomies terms using an easy to use drag and drop interface. You can sort your terms hierarchically, alphabetically, by ID, by count, or by a custom field. You can also apply different sorting options for different taxonomies or post types.
The Advanced Taxonomy Terms Order plugin has many features that make it powerful and versatile. Some of these features are:
- You can use the plugin settings to automatically update the WordPress queries to use your custom terms order. No theme or plugin code changes are required.
- You can use shortcodes or functions to display your terms in custom order on the front-end. You can also use widgets or menus to create dynamic lists of terms.
- You can create conditional logic rules to apply different sorting options based on various criteria, such as user role, date, device, etc.
- You can use the advanced query options to filter, group, limit, or paginate your terms. You can also use custom SQL queries for more complex scenarios.
- You can import or export your terms order settings using a CSV file. You can also backup or restore your settings using a JSON file.
This plugin is regularly updated.