Last Updated on September 8, 2023 by admin
Addify Abandoned Cart Recovery 1.3.0 GPL Version
Do you know that many of your potential customers leave your online store without completing their purchase? According to a research, around 60-80% of users visit an eCommerce site and end up at the checkout page but never complete their purchase. This means that you are losing a lot of sales and revenue every day.
But don’t worry, there is a solution to this problem: the Addify Abandoned Cart Recovery plugin. This plugin allows you to recover your lost sales by sending automated emails to the owners of abandoned carts. You can also offer discounts and incentives to encourage them to come back and complete their order.
The Addify Abandoned Cart Recovery plugin has many features that make it easy and effective to use. Some of these features are:
- You can track abandoned carts and pending orders from the dashboard and see how much revenue you have recovered.
- You can create multiple email templates and schedule them to send after different time intervals.
- You can customize the email templates with your own logo, text, and coupons.
- You can recover carts for both logged-in and not-logged-in users by capturing their email address with a modal pop-up.
- You can restrict the recovery emails by user role and exclude certain products or categories from the recovery process.
- You can view the details of each abandoned cart, such as the customer name, email, cart items, and total amount.
- You can view the log of all the recovery emails sent and see which ones were opened, clicked, or converted.
The Addify Abandoned Cart Recovery plugin is a must-have for any WooCommerce store owner who wants to increase their sales and revenue. It is easy to install and configure, and it works seamlessly with your WooCommerce store. It is also compatible with the latest version of WordPress and WooCommerce.
This plugin is regularly checked and updated.